PGC 2nd Chance Winter Series 2021
Join us in the PGC 2nd Chance Winter Tournaments Series featuring an end-of-season horse-race and prize raffle
- 6 different event formats with a series-ending Team Horse Race, banquet, and raffle
- Individual payouts and a raffle ticket to Top 3 Net scores paid day of the tournament
- Top 5 series leaders after 6 events receive raffle tickets into the merchandise raffle
- $35 Regular, $20 Annual Pass Holders & Employees
- Entry fee includes 9-holes of golf + net prize fund and KP Buy-in
- Optional Gross score honey pot $5 and Optional Skins Game honey pot $5
- Do not like your score? Teams can replay the tournament with our 2nd Chance option. Pay $5 per player to replay their round. Players choose from the best nine-hole score. One (1) 2nd Chance per player per tournament to improve their score. 2nd Chance round must be witnessed and attested.
- Net and Closes to the Pin Payouts will be paid in customer merchandise credit.
- Number of individual payouts for each tournament are based on participation.
- Each tournament entry will earn an End of Series Raffle Ticket for a chance to win great golf merchandise. Top Prize: Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo iron set, based on full field.
Horse Race & Banquet on April 3rd (optional)
- Blind Draw 2-person Alternate Shot Horse Race after the banquet and raffle. $5 per player. 75% to 1st Place, 25% to 2nd Place
- All participants in the 2nd Chance Winter Series must have a USGA Handicap. All events will be based on Net scores using USGA Handicap index. All play must be attested.
November 28th – Holey Holiday Scramble / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: 2-person scramble / White Tees / Players must each use 4 drives / Pick a Hole because there will be 2 flags on each green
December 19th – Fire and Ice Open / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: Individual Stroke Play / Blue Tees / Consecutive birdie & bogey adjustments
January 9th – Seahawk Shamble / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: 2-person shamble / Red, White, and Blue Tees / Players must each use 4 drives / Teams wearing Seahawk gear get 1 additional putting attempt per hole
January 30th – 9 Holes Reloaded / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: Individual Stroke Play / White Tees / Players get 1 mulligan per hole
February 20th – Superintendent’s Revenge / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: 2-person Best Ball / Every hole is custom tee locations
March 13th – Tour Final – “Sole Survivor” / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: Individual Stroke Play / Blue Tees / Double Points / Pairings by Series position
Team Horse Race Game & Banquet
April 3rd – Award Banquet & Team Horse Race / 11am Tee Time Start
Format: Team Horse Race / Blue Tees