PGC 2nd Chance Winter Series
Join us in the PGC 2nd chance winter series of 6 tournaments with the final tournament being a winter season ending finale.
- 6 different events with a series ending skins game and banquet.
- Individual payouts for Net the day of the tournament.
- Compete for points allocated for the end of the year final winners.
- $30 Non-member, $15 member.
- Entry fee includes 9-holes of golf, prize fund payouts, and a power cart.
- Payouts will be paid in customer credit.
- Individual payouts for each tournament are based on participation.
- Improve your score by paying $5 and play another round after the tournament to try and improve your score. 1 second chance per player to improve their tournament round. Players can pick either round but the 2nd round must be witnessed.
Skins Game (optional)
- Skins game entry fee $5 per player per event. $10 per team during team events. $1 from each skin entry will be put into a side pot for the end of year Super Skins Game. (Skins payouts in cash)
December 14th – Holiday Progressive Scramble / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: 2-person scramble / Red, White, and Blue Tees / Players must each use 4 drives
January 4th – Freezer Open / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: Individual Stroke Play / Blue Tees
January 25th – Seahawk Shamble / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: 2-person shamble / White Tees / Players must each use 4 drives / Teams wearing Seahawk gear get 1 additional putting attempt per hole
February 15th – 9 Holes Reloaded / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: Individual Stroke Play / Gold Tees / Players get 1 mulligan per hole
March 7th – Ironman Madness / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: 2-person Best Ball / Tiki Tees / Every hole is a different par 3 distance
March 28th – Tour Final / 11am Shotgun Start
Format: Individual Stroke Play / Blue Tees / Double Points / Pairings by Series position
Skins Game & Banquet
April 18th – Award Banquet & Skins Game / 11am Shotgun Start / Lunch following Skins Game
Format: Individual Stroke Play / Blue Tees / Skins Only
Handicaps: All events will be based on Net scores using USGA Handicap index. Players without a USGA handicap will be given a handicap after each event using the Callaway Handicap System. All participants must play with another player participating in the event.
Please contact the Peninsula Golf Course Pro Shop @ 360-642-4653 to sign up.
Season starts December 14th and ends March 28th