ABOUT PENINSULA GOLF COURSE
Peninsula Golf Course has been a public golf course since 1947. We are located near the beach on the beautiful Long Beach Peninsula, just one mile north of downtown Long Beach, Washington. A variety of spruce, pine, cascara, willow, alder and rhododendron decorate the course. Tournaments and special events are welcome. Enjoy golfing at its best in one of the most pristine areas of the Pacific Northwest.
- 9-hole, par 33 course playing to 2,306 yards
- Four sets of tees to accommodate all skill levels
- 9-hole practice putting green with Chipping area
- Pro Shop with clubs, apparel and accessories
- Power Carts, Push Carts, and Club Rentals
- Lessons, Clinics, and Tournaments
- Dog-friendly golf course
- Full-service restaurant and bar @ The Cove Restaurant
- 9-Hole Golf Course
- Golf Shop and practice putting and chipping area.