- Sunday Players’ Club will be held at 10am and 12 pm beginning March 1st. The PGC Players’ Club combines men and women who desire to play a competitive or casual round of golf with a group of fellow fun-loving golfers. KP, Low Net, Low Gross payouts.
- BBQ returns March 2nd with BBQ specials each Monday. Brisket, Thai Street BBQ Wings, and other slow smoked favorites available starting at 5pm every Monday.
- Wine Night @ The Cove. Thursday, March 5th please join us for a four-course wine-paired dinner curated by our culinary team. Enjoy a Starter, Salad, your choice of Entrée, and a dessert. Each course is paired with a fabulous wine from Marietta Cellars. Winebow Distributors will be onsite to introduce each pairing. Reservations are recommended.
- PGC 2nd Chance Winter Series continues March 7th at 11am. Ironman Madness 2-person Best Ball. Every hole will be a different length par 3. Reminder, all players must have a current handicap to participate. Tour Final March 28th. To sign-up please contact the Pro Shop.
- Patty’s Day Drink Green Tournament: Join PGC on March 15th at noon for this lucky 9-hole golf tournament. $30 includes Green Fees, and field prizes. $5 second nine option. Payouts in customer credit. Happy hour pricing on all green drinks during tournament. $5 cash honey pot for Net and Gross win
- Spring Aerification is March 19th. Course closed for green and tee aerification. Volunteers welcome. Breakfast and Lunch provided to all volunteers.
- PGC Community Cup starts April 4th. Join us for a foolish round of golf at the PGC Community Cup Opener, The Fool’s Gold 2-person Shamble. This will be a fun tournament to kick off the 2nd annual PGC Community Cup.
- Ask about the Happy Hour KP coming APRIL 6th: Players compete for KP on #4 green. $5 per shot or 3 shots for $10. Three (3) closest shots of the week win. Proceeds from the entry fees go 1/3 to Prize Money, 1/3 toward scholarships into the Peninsula Youth Golf Clinic, and 1/3 toward greens fees.
- Watch The Cove’s Facebook page for music and special events.
- Peninsula Golf Course has great deals on merchandise in the Pro Shop. Check out our 10% off Specials. Pro Shop # 360-642-4653
Did you know you can book your tee time online? Click Here
|Single – $900|
Couple – $1,300
Family – $1,500
Monthly – $150
Military – $100
|Military and Seniors receive $2 off greens fees|